Saturday 13 August, 2005

Out of this World

My blog which has not been updated for some time now is now out of this world.....





This is what I got in my inbox in the morning....

Dear Humanoid:

Your attempt to contact extraterrestrial intelligence has officially begun. At approximately 7:43 a.m. on the morning of August 12, 2005 at a longitude of 28.3 North and a latitude of 80.6 West traveling at 186,000 miles per second, the speed of light, your message was beamed into deep space trailing the launch of Atlas V at Cape Canaveral Florida. (Again, something for the nerds; Pluto is 2.7 billion miles from Earth. That means your blog has far surpassed our solar system!)

Whoa!!! I wonder if they really do transmit all these blogs as they claim to do. Anyway, I'm still happy.....

1 comment: