Monday 3 November, 2008

Check your gender online...

Check out this simple script that tries to guess your gender based on the recent sites that you have visited. It works like this... If your surfing habits are skewed towards websites having more male/female visitor ratio, then your Male score increases and if otherwise, your Female score increases. Final verdict for me is that I am a male and so are my surfing habits...



You can check out your own gender at the following link ;-)
http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/using-your-browser-url-history-estimate-gender/

2 comments:

  1. hey.. Its Nice .. but not that Cute as it is stated.... In fact went completely wrong with me :)

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 41%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 59%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fool-proof but a Nice and simple approach... Apologies from my side on behalf of the script writer for not guessing right in your case... :-)

    ReplyDelete