Thursday 20 November, 2008

The Mechanic in me...

Want to know about the style of writer inside you... Here's a website that analyses your blog and lets you know your writer personality type:
http://www.typealyzer.com

Here's what the website has to say about this blog...




I do not completely disagree I must say...
Want to know how it works? Check out here

Update: 21st Nov 2008
As pointed out by Chetan, the algorithm now classifies me as a 'Duty Fulfiller'... A couple of posts here and there and the algorithm has changed my personality in a day... Developers need to look a bit more into the consistency... The brain map hasn't changed though.... Now, analysis of my blog goes something like this
Update: 28th Nov 2008
It is 'The Mechanic' again... I think I for some unknown reason like 'The Mechanic' more than 'The Duty Fulfiller'. The brain activity map has changed a bit this time indicating that I have started using my brain a bit more since last week. Weird, immature but acceptable nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment